Fertility treatments with Ronit Broder
Acupuncture treatments are helpful by:
- Reducing stress and other factors that affect and can disrupt the normal menstrual cycle function.
- It regulates and balances hormone functions.
- It increases blood flow to the reproductive organs.
- It can improve the thickness of the endometrial lining which helps embryo implantation.
- It can improve egg production and oocyte quality, which could increase the chance of fertilisation.
- It is especially helpful to reduce the side effects of drugs used in Assisted Infertility treatments.
- It is a relaxing therapy that helps deal with the anxiety.
Treatments for men start with reducing stress levels and advising on other simple lifestyle changes.
Acupuncture treatments are relaxing and are helpful in improving many conditions that may be the cause of sub-fertility such as lowering scrotal temperature or increasing blood flow to improve erectile dysfunction and increasing testosterone levels.
Acupuncture is also helpful in improving sperm motility, increase sperm count and quality.
For further information, please log onto The British
Acupuncture Council's fact sheets
TCM's approach is Holistic, we look at balancing the body through the mind, body and spirit. Treatments include lifestyle and dietary advice from a Chinese Medical perspective and is included as part of your treatment to achieve the best results for you and your partner.
Having an understanding of Western medicine's approach and protocols, means our treatment focuses on each stage of your journey and deal with the side effects of the fertility drugs you may be taking. Whether it is help with your natural cycle or through ART cycles, I am there to help you through every step of the way.